Romanelli Image Tools is a free software application from the Converters & Optimizers subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-02-09. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
* Convert and Rename images in batch mode (supporting sequential number)
* Support JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG
* Resize, apply color effects (sharpen and gray scale and more) , add text, watermark in any position and trasparency
* Rename images with sequential number
* Support recursive folder (you can convert any number of image automatically)
* Load and save settings automatically
* you can export and create automatically a nice gallery (if you have a lot of photo from camera you can create a nice html web gallery to show your friend the photos; if your photos are very big for example 1 GB you can create a simple galler of 1 MB and publish easy on your web site, infact the content will be saved in a simple html page without nothing else)
* And much more...
Romanelli Image Tools (version 0.0.1) has a file size of 186.00 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 105 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.